Creation of Human Life
Life and Death
Design of Life
Grace is God's miraculous creation of human life and His sustenance of
2. Man was created in the
image of God with a body, soul, and spirit to rule the world.
3. Man was created to resolve
the Angelic Conflict in the Appeal
Trial of Satan.
4. After the Fall man is
To choose Salvation.
To execute the New Spiritual life.
5. Man is a created being
whose life belongs to God, according to the potter and clay principle (Isa
29:16; 64:8; Jer 18:6; Rom 9:21).
6. The life of man is sustained
through Logistical Grace in which God provides the necessities of life.
7. Life has a purpose, a
plan, and a destiny designed by God (Isa 65:12; Jer 15:2; 1 Thess 3:3;
5:9). Life is precious.
Creation of Human Life
Man was created in the image and likeness of God with a body, soul, and
spirit (ref. Gen 1:26;
Man was created in the image (representation) and likeness (representative)
of God. He was God's representative on the Earth as an independent
witness in Satan's Appeal
2. Man was created to rule the world (Gen 1:26;
3. Man was created to resolve the Angelic Conflict
in Satan's Appeal Trial (Gen 2:17).
a. Man was created with
a volition so that he could choose right from wrong.
b. People can choose to
be witnesses for God or Satan in the Appeal Trial.
Man was created male and female like the animals (ref. Gen
a. The Right Woman was created
for the man (Gen 2:22-24).
b. Right Man – Right Woman
are a system (ref. 1
5. Man was created after God prepared a home for
him in the Garden of Eden (Gen 2:8).
6. Man is lower than the angels (Ps 8:5; Heb 2:7,
7. After the Fall man lost the rule of the world,
and the woman became the child bearer (Gen 3:16, 17, 20; 1 Tim 2:15).
1. Logistical Grace is God's
Grace provision of the necessities of life to sustain human life.
2. God provides food, clothing,
shelter and other necessities to sustain mankind (Matt 6:25-33; Phil 4:19).
3. God sustains man to enable
him to fulfill his purpose.
The unbeliever is sustained so that he can accept or reject Salvation.
The believer is sustained so that he can execute the New Spiritual life.
1. Living Grace ends at death.
2. Death is God's Sovereign decision. He
alone determines the time, manner, and place of death (Eccl 3:2; Heb 9:27).
3. Every person is allocated a number of days (Job
14:5; Ps 89:47; Lk 12:25). That was decided before birth according
to God's Divine Design in Antecedent Grace.
4. However, decisions to respond to God's Grace
provision can lead to a long life (Ex 20:12; Deut 5:16, 33; 6:2; 11:8,
9; Prov 3:1, 2, 13, 16).
5. Life and death are the result of accepting or
rejecting Grace (Gen 2:16, 17; Deut 30:15, 19; 32:39; 1 Sam 2:6; Isa 1:19-20;
6. The adulteress hunts for precious life by bringing
intensified discipline from God that leads to the Sin
Leading to Death (Prov 6:26; 7:22, 23).
Design of Life
1. God designed every detail of a person's life in
Eternity past in Antecedent Grace. The file for each person who receives
human life contains an identify, time of birth and death, soul characteristics,
physical characteristics (color of hair, eyes, fingerprints, etc.), environment,
angelic support, relationships, friends, enemies… There is a schedule for
every day and every event in the life.
2. Some items in the life file are left for the
individual to decide. However, they are already entered based upon
the foreknowledge of God.
a. This is called Election.
God allows us to choose certain things, and these choices are factored
into our life.
b. For example, man can
choose to accept Salvation, and he will be born again and given a New Spiritual
life (Rom 8:29).
3. Time does not exist with God. Even if
a person has not been born, he has been decreed and will be.
4. Angels have access to our life file, since they
must insure that schedules are met. Every day is a new day in a person's
life, and the angels must make it happen.
5. God is in control of His Creation, as the potter
over the clay (Isa 29:16; 64:8; Jer 18:6; Rom 9:21). He orders blessing
or cursing, and the angels and demons make it happen.
1. Living Grace includes Divine provision of security,
help, and support. Angels
are God's helpers to make things happen. Guardian angels protect
us (Ps 91:11-13). Angels bring us help and provide support.
2. After God created the Universe, He created angels
to manage it.
a. Fire angels control
atomic fusion processes on the Sun along with the corona, magnetic fields,
light, heat, and cosmic radiation.
b. Angels control the
geological processes on the planets.
c. Angels control geological
processes on the Earth, including continental shift, earthquakes, volcanoes,
and the weather.
d. Angels manage plants
and animals and feed the animals. They direct the movement of animals.
3. Angels influence the behavior of people in thousands
of ways in concert with the Plan of God. They put people to sleep;
wake them up; influence their thinking; take over their thinking; help
and hinder; make sick and heal. They insure that God's schedules
are met, and they manage the environment.
4. Since angels are invisible, people assume they
aren't there. However, they can be perceived by recognizing that
an effect demands a cause.
5. Demons are also active in people's lives to
do the devil's bidding. Demons are recognized by their production, which
is evil. They lie; they deceive; they tempt; they attack and try
to thwart the Plan of God.
1. Larry Wood. Grace,
Jan. 31, 2016.
2. Larry Wood. Doctrinal
Definition, "Grace," October
Author: Larry Wood, Released October