The attacks may occur at any time. They may occur early in the morning due to a cosmic relationship with someone else who is stirring. Or the attacks may occur when going to bed, since that is prime time for demon attacks associated with the Prostitute of Babylon. Or the attacks may occur at other times during the day such as when brushing the teeth, when the mind is wandering. Or the attacks may occur when coming into contact with another person, who probably has a demon.
The problem is Divine Punishment coupled with a Satanic Attack. God weakens the Light of human life (Life Line), which opens the door for Satan and his demons to attack. The victim is at the mercy of the Cosmic System and soon exhibits signs of stress and anxiety as from a psychosomatic problem.
Since God ordered the problem, there is a reason for it. The victim did not cause the problem, or bring it upon himself. Getting rid of the problem is not the answer. Dealing with the problem and understanding what it means in the Spiritual life is the issue. If a person does not learn from punishment, there is nothing more God can do for him. Among the reasons for the attacks are:
1. Coming into contact with people like the Evil King or Prostitute of Babylon, who are themselves under the influence of a demon.
2. Spiritual Warfare in which the believer is fighting and being tested.
3. An indication of a future or past historical event associated with the believer's impact on history.
4. Daniel had the problem when he came into contact with Gabriel (Dan 10:17). Gabriel also solved the problem.
Helps for surviving the attack:
1. Follow the same method for dealing with a Satanic
or demonic attack,2 which includes Rebound and Resist.
2. Relax mentally as you would relax to prevent a sneeze or a cramp.
3. Be objective. The attack is occurring because of an imbalance of subjectivity. The mentality must be in control.
4. The breath will diminish to near zero just prior to the cough. To prevent the onset resist by forcing the diaphragm out. Change your mind. Think about something else – anything. If you are lying down, change positions or get up and walk around. If you are talking to someone or thinking about talking to someone, stop and go away.
5. Elect angels can help you. They can put a stop to the problem immediately as with Daniel (Dan 10:18). If you suspect an Elect Angel is around, trust him to protect you from the attacks. However, be careful that you don't mistake a demon for an Elect Angel.
Released June 15, 2012